VSWR to return loss conversion
“ Convert VSWR ”
This is an online conversion tool for converting between VSWR
, return loss and reflection coefficient, which are different ways to express how well a load is matched to a source. These parameters are often applied to antennas, RF
filters and RF
amplifiers such as LNA
s and PA
Return loss can be measured by using microwave and RF test equipment such as a signal generator, directional coupler along with a spectrum analyser or power meter, or alternatively by using a vector network analyser. Test equipment is often combined with software tools such as RF simulators by RF engineers to improve impedance matches between circuit blocks.
VSWR to Return loss
To discuss hiring the use of RF
test equipment at Telestrian's lab, contact
- VSWR may be specified as 3:1 or just 3.
- Return loss should be positive in dB.
- Reflection coefficient can be any numeric value.
- Results are rounded to 3 decimal places.
- Results supplied by this program are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.