VSWR to return loss conversion
“ Convert VSWR ”
This is an online conversion tool for converting between VSWR
, return loss and reflection coefficient, which are different ways to express how well a load is matched to a source. These parameters are often applied to antennas, RF
filters and RF
amplifiers such as LNA
s and PA
VSWR to Return loss
- VSWR may be specified as 3:1 or just 3.
- Return loss should be positive in dB.
- Reflection coefficient should be greater than 0 and less than 1.
- Results are rounded to 3 decimal places.
- Results supplied by this program are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.