RF design consultancy
“ Making Waves ”
Telestrian is an RF
design consultancy based in Oxfordshire in the UK
. The company's design centre, at Grove Business Park, offers fixed price quotations for all aspects of RF
(radio frequency) and wireless design.
As an RF design partner, Telestrian can add specialist RF design engineering to Client's projects. Clients can also outsource complete projects to Telestrian to design RF products or modules, to specific requirements.
engineering services include:
- General RF consultancy, investigations or problem solving into any radio issue.
- Solving EMC / EMI emissions to meet ETSI and FCC requirements.
- Antenna impedance matching, for optimal return loss / VSWR.
- Integrating receivers, transmitters, transceivers including their filtering and balun circuits.
- RF related CAD reviews of PCB and schematic designs.
- RF module or product, development or design, including IoT and other radio products.
- PLL synthesizer design, jitter and phase noise optimization.
- Phase noise testing using the Agilent E5501B phase noise test system.
- Hire of the use of RF test equipment at Telestrian's lab.
Projects vary from Client to Client. Each project is tailored to the individual Client's requirements.
Previous work conducted by Telestrian has involved designing to many of the wireless standards including:
Zigbee / 802.15.4
Telestrian maintains an office with a wide variety of RF
test equipment, to enable RF
projects up to 6GHz to be undertaken. The measurement equipment is GPIB
enabled, so ATE
measurements can be taken to thoroughly verify a design.
Telestrian has operated as a design consultancy since 1996. During this time the company has worked with many Clients on a multitude of projects, providing many years of experience as an RF
design partner to Clients.
The company owns RF simulators from AWR
™ and Sonnet, which complement design knowledge gained over many years from working in the RF
industry, to deliver a quality RF
solution to Clients.
Please feel free to contact Telestrian if you would like to discuss your requirement, or are seeking some expert EMC